Sunday, December 14, 2008

Testimonial from Irene Robertson, Fort Washington, MD

"I have been a real estate investor for well over 35 years, buying my first home at age 25. I have also had the opportunity to work with dozens of property management companies over the years. In fact, while still living here in Fort Washington, Maryland, three years ago I purchased a single family home in Charlotte, North Carolina. From experience, living in one state and owning properties in another state can be a pure nightmare. I knew nothing about the rental market in the North Carolina area. However, after encountering many bad experiences with the previous property manager, I hired Carolinas Metro Realty. I will confess, they are the best thing that ever happened to me. They provide the hands-on property management expertise that I was looking for. They are extremely professional. They have been wonderful with tenant screening, quick feedback, and follow up and reporting. I am so pleased with Carolinas Metro Realty that I have recommended them to all my friends, as well as other fellow investors."

No comments: