Sunday, December 14, 2008

Testimonial from Peter Romanos, Charlotte, NC

As an absentee landlord and living in Massachusetts while owning property in Charlotte the management demands can be overwhelming. I engaged Carolinas Metro Realty to assist me in purchasing rental property and I hired them to manage the properties purchased. They presented me with a thorough marketing plan and executed the same efficiently and effectively. The program materialized as planned and even better. As an example, I had a property leased before closing on the property and tenant occupancy the day after I gained ownership!

As a real estate investor and a professional property manager with 35 years tenure, I have been impressed by CMR professional management team. They have the hands-on property management expertise I was looking for. As I was quite busy to complete my employment projects in Massachusetts, get ready for retirement in Charlotte and selling my property in Massachusetts it was very difficult to dedicate time to manage properties in Charlotte. Carolinas Metro Realty exceeded my expectations in attracting, screening and placing qualified tenants to my properties and keeping me well informed. I am now living in Charlotte, with close proximity to my investment properties, and although I have a life time experience managing real estate I continue to give the management of my properties to Carolinas Metro Realty. It is a peace of mind!

In my professional opinion, CMR fulfills all of the need of an investor with excellent knowledge of the real estate market, dedicated professional staff, and practical administrative methods that adds value to the investment.

No comments: